DIY LIVERY FACILITIES
We offer all the livery facilities you would expect of a large yard, with all the friendliness and atmosphere of a small yard.
All DIY livery with feeding and turnout services.
- The stables are in small friendly units
- Excellent toilet and changing facilities
- No barbed wire on our well maintained grazing paddocks.
- All paddocks have clean water troughs.
- Haylage available (grown on site).
- Shaving and chopped straw at very competitive prices.
- Floodlit car park, all concreted.
- Owners live on site.
- 45m x 25m indoor.
- Use of Showjumping arena (specified times each week)
- 2nd indoor 20mx40m
- 1 Floodlit outdoor 25m x 60m
- Turnout pens
- First class training available
- Good safe hacking on private road,country lanes together with our fantastic wood ride.
- Pony club training always going on, making this the ideal place to get involved in pony club activities
- BHS intermediate instructor available for lessons and advice
- No stated times of arrival and departure
- Monthly vets visit.
Please don't hesitate to call us for a no obligation look around.
Whatever the weather you will be able to ride and enjoy your horse all the year round at Osbaldeston. Plenty of good safe hacking on private roads, quiet country lanes plus our own fantastic woodland ride.
For riders who enjoy riding on relatively quiet country lanes there are rides of up to 8 miles without the need to go onto busy roads. A short drive away are many bridleways set in the Ribble valley and Forest of Bowland including:
North Lancashire Bridleway (2.48mb PDF)
The Pennine Bridleway Settle Loop (PDF 4.4mb)
The Pennine Bridleway (PDF 2.73mb)