DIY LIVERY FACILITIES
We offer all the livery facilities you would expect of a large yard, with all the friendliness and atmosphere of a small yard.
All DIY livery with feeding and turnout services.
- The stables are in small friendly units
- Excellent toilet and changing facilities
- No barbed wire on our well maintained grazing paddocks.
- All paddocks have clean water troughs.
- Haylage available (grown on site).
- Shaving and chopped straw at very competitive prices.
- No extra charge for parking horse box or trailer..
- Floodlit car park, all concreted.
- Owners live on site.
- New indoor 45m x 25m
- 2nd indoor 20mx40m
- 1 Floodlit outdoor 25m x 60m
- Turnout pens
- First class training available
- Good safe hacking on private road,country lanes together with our fantastic river ride [approximately 3 miles]
- Pony club training always going on, making this the ideal place to get involved in pony club activities
- BHS intermediate instructor available for lessons and advice
- No stated times of arrival and departure
The size of our livery yard means there are monthly routine visits by the vet, with no call out charge. You can use your own vet or blacksmith or we are covered by regular visits by blacksmiths.
Osbaldeston isn't just for training and competitions, many of our residential liveries just enjoy the all year round riding in this very spacious and relaxed atmosphere, enjoying the cafe on our show dates.
Please don't hesitate to call us for a no obligation look around.
Whatever the weather you will be able to ride and enjoy your horse all the year round at Osbaldeston. Plenty of good safe hacking on private road, country lanes together with our fantastic woodland and river ride [approximately 3 miles]. Which includes the option of wadding into the river. (summer months)
For riders who enjoy riding on relatively quiet country lanes there are rides of up to 8 miles without the need to go onto busy roads. A short drive away are many bridleways set in the Ribble valley and Forest of Bowland including:
North Lancashire Bridleway (2.48mb PDF)
The Pennine Bridleway Settle Loop (PDF 4.4mb)
The Pennine Bridleway (PDF 2.73mb)